Specialty Referrals: We Only Recommend the Best
Fairview Veterinary Hospital provides a full range of top-notch veterinary services for your cat or dog, no matter what their specialized needs may be. There are still, however, times when your pet may require specialized services.
Even when these situations occur, rest assured your pet is safe. We are proud to have a partnership with Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services, a specialty hospital and 24-hour emergency care center.
Complete Care and Specialty Referrals
Fairview Veterinary Hospital provides the following services at our facility:
- A full range of health and wellness services for pets of all ages
- Treatment for diseases that affect your dog or cat
- Advanced diagnostics and lab testing
- Nutritional consultation and counseling
- Veterinarian-supervised pet boarding services
Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services
When your pet requires specialized care in the areas of internal medicine, surgery, neurology, ophthalmology, dermatology, critical care, or advanced imaging services, Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services can help.
Here is more information regarding these specialized services:
Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services contact information:825 White Spruce Blvd.
Rochester NY, 14623
Phone: (585) 424-1277
Map and Directions
Monroe Veterinary Associates
For endoscopy, advanced dentistry, acupuncture, herbal medicine, or similar services, we can offer care through our affiliated veterinarians and veterinary specialists at Monroe Veterinary Associates.
MVA is constantly growing and improving, and currently provides:
- 14 full-service veterinary facilities, some of which also provide boarding services
- 24-hour emergency and specialty practices capable of providing a broad range of services including internal medicine, surgery, dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology and advanced diagnostics.
- Diagnostic services from full-service veterinary laboratories
- Herbal medicine
- Exotic animal care for rabbits, reptiles, birds, mice, ferrets, and more
For answers to your questions or more information, contact us. We are eager to lend a hand and provide compassionate care, for life.