Fairview Veterinary Hospital Services: From Prevention to Emergency Response
At Fairview Veterinary Hospital, we view you as an important partner in your pet’s healthcare. Our goal is to be sure that you are fully educated in all healthcare services and choices for your pet.
The Bond Between Pets and Humans
Our veterinary professionals believe the bond between pets and owners is vital for pets to live long, healthy, and happy lives. We seek to use personalized service to build these long-term relationships.
Our healthcare team will:
- Listen and fully respond to all questions and concerns
- Thoroughly examine your pet to diagnose and treat all health issues
- Provide full education about all procedures and treatment options
- Work with you to create a personalized course of treatment for your pet’s individual needs
Complete Veterinary Care
We pride ourselves in providing only the best medical and wellness care for your pet, for life. Fairview Veterinary Hospital offers a complete range of wellness and preventative care services, including dental and oral care for dogs and cats. We have access to in-house laboratory services and X-ray and diagnostic imaging to support our top-notch veterinary surgery and internal medicine services.
Our complete range of pet healthcare services include:
- Nutritional counseling
- Vaccinations and parasite prevention
- Boarding services supervised by our veterinarians
- Puppy and kitten care, adult and senior pet care
Emergency and Specialty Care
Specialized care is available through our referral service with:
- Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services — For pets who need surgery, internal medicine, neurology, dermatology, MRI, ultrasound, ophthalmology or critical care.
- Monroe Veterinary Associates — For acupuncture and herbal medicine services, as well as exotic animal care including treatment for birds, reptiles, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits and more.